The Andrea & Stephanie Blog

"...in much patience, in tribulations, in needs, in distress." ~ 2 Corinthians 6:4

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Andrea's a Horse.

Today, Andrea and I took a Smoothie Break today... like always. The girl knew what we were goin to order before we ordered! We walked up to the counter and she says, "number 5 and number 13." We laughed. Then she even knew what boosters we would get. I always get immune, even if I change up my smoothie flavor... and Andrea switches around her boosters but usually just gets engery, which is what the girl gave her. I was impressed... it also made me realize that I must frequent the smoothie place on campus too often...

On a side note, as we were paying, Andrea went first and then when it wasmy turn the man sas to me, while signalling back toward Andrea, "My wife races horses, that'd be a great name for a horse." I just kind of smiled at him and then I walked over to Flan and said, "What did you say to him?!" Mainly this story is funny because lately a girl from Cru has been calling Andrea a horse. She says, "Andrea's a horse!" (because she runs and bikes and is crazy.)

Well, fine... we had a good laugh anyway.

1 Comments:

At 3/23/2005 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know...I think Syd needs to not call her that. She could get a complex! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home